Upcoming Chem Show to be held in New York City
Chem Show, North America's largest process equipment and technology exposition, gives you direct access to equipment, systems and services by the CPI's most innovative suppliers companies who can help you improve product quality, lower operating costs, and increase efficiency.
You'll find the solutions that can take your process operations to the next level. Plan now to attend the one event that covers all process applications, the 51st Chemical Process Industries Exposition.
No matter which of the process industries you work in, you'll find profitable solutions for:
- Fluid, Powder and Gas Processing
- Process Efficiency and Productivity
- Lowering Energy and Operating Costs
- Quality Control
- Automation and Integration
- Regulatory, Safety and Environmental Compliance
- Staff Training and Technical Support
- And much more
At the Process Control and Automation Center, learn hot to run your systems more efficiently. See the most advanced technology available from the latest instruments, controls, data collection, scanning, hardware and software to networking and integration products, automation systems, and more.
Chem Show Educational Conferences
This year's Chem Show Educational Conference will address topics important to the Chemcical Processing Inustires (CPI) professional. From broad-scope to industry specific, learn the latest technologies, products and trends that will be talked about on the show floor.
Since 1915, the Chem Show has been a source for new products, process equipment, sytems and services for all the process industries. This year's conference will include technical sessions, management forums, operations workshops, tutorials and short courses. Learn from the experts in dozens of practical, solutions-oriented sessions focusing on key process applications, including:
- Efficient Bulk Solids Handling
- Improving the Performance of Fluid Separation Operations
- Turning Maintenance Into A Profit Center
- Instrumentation and Control Issues: Flow Control, New Sampling Techniques, Sensing/Measurement
- Association of Consulting Chemists and Chemical Engineers Presentations
- Safety, Security And Environmental Issues
- Fluid Flow Technology
- Getting the Most from Your Equipment Dollars
Click here for free registration and up-to-date show information.