By joining Siemens PLM Software Solution Partner Program, a leading global provider of PLM software and services, Aucotec can now offer current and future customers closer integration with the Teamcenter portfolio.
Aucotec, however, is not the only company enthusiastic about the partnership.
"Teamcenter values a healthy partner ecosystem, and this agreement is the first step in the development of an integrated solution that will provide added value to our mutualcustomers," said Eric Sterling, senior vice president of Lifecycle Collaboration Software at Siemens PLM Software.
Teamcenter not only houses technology that companies around the world depend on every day for product development decision making, but what is needed to continue testing and producing better products overall.
The partnership between the two companies will markedly provide the following solutions:
- Keep all information securely managed through the entire lifecycle of the engineered plant, machine or mobile equipment.
- Engineering documents will be managed and distributed with better access control and revision management for the fastest up-to-date project data information via EB.
- All purchasing and manufacturing lists can be created and updated in all associated departments at any time.
- Catalog material will automatically synchronize information with product master data to avoid multiple data input and unnecessary errors.
- Workflow can vary per each person's specifications.
"Our customers want technology that has an open data model that will support them in the future," said Markus Bochynek, CEO at Aucotec.
"This partnership with Siemens PLM Software enables us to offer our customers one of the best and open CAE software solutions available in the market today."