The Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork program has expanded, adding 11 new partner companies who have demonstrated a commitment to helping customers maximize their automation investment. New PartnerNetwork companies include members from the Encompass Partner program, OEM Partner program and Solution Partner program.
Four companies in the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA regions recently joined the PartnerNetwork program as Encompass Product partners. Three Encompass Product partners also recently expanded their membership into new geographic regions.
The OEM Partner program has expanded with the addition of five North American machine- and equipment-builder companies. The Solution Partner program welcomed three new member companies.
Here is a list of the 11 companies added to the PartnerNetwork Program and their corresponding categories:
Encompass Product Partners
Below are additional details about the new Encompass Product partners:
• LinMot USA Inc. (Americas) is the world’s leading manufacturer of direct-drive, industrial-linear servo motors for use in production machines and automation applications around the world. LinMot linear motors and linear actuators are available worldwide through more than 80 sales facilities.
• Stahlin Non-Metallic Enclosures (Americas) provides state-of-the-art electrical enclosures made from non-metal material for outdoor and indoor industrial use. From custom designing non-metallic enclosures to custom composite formulations, Stahlin has the technology and service support to help with even the most demanding applications.
• Rittal GmbH & Co. KG (Asia Pacific) is the world's leading supplier of future-oriented enclosure technologies with all relevant national and international approval certificates. Rittal is active worldwide with 11 production sites, 64 subsidiaries and 40 agencies. With 10,000 employees worldwide, they are the largest company of the owner-operated Friedhelm Loh Group, based in Haiger, Germany.
• SICME MOTORI S.R.L. (Europe) is a leading manufacturer of AC-DC motors and generators, vaunting more than 45 years of engineering know-how applied to new technologies, innovation and customized solutions.
The following EMEA Encompass Product partner was added to the Asia Pacific region:
• Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH (Asia Pacific – Europe) is a highly specialized, internationally operating engineering company based in Mannheim, Germany with subsidiaries in Turkey, Denmark and China. It is among the leading providers of safety technology and electronic components for automation technology with AS-Interface.
Two Americas Encompass Product partners were added to the EMEA region as follows:
• Hammond Power Solutions Inc. (Americas – Europe) is the industry-leading manufacturer of standard and custom dry-type transformers (VPI & Cast Resin) and reactors in North America, with an expanding presence in Europe. HPS operates out of multiple plants located throughout Canada, U.S., Mexico, Italy and India.
• General Cable (Americas – Europe) is a leader in the development, design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of copper, aluminum and fiber-optic wire and cable products for the energy, industrial, specialty and communications markets, with 47 manufacturing locations in 25 countries.
OEM Partner Program
New OEM Partner program members are as follows:
• Arthur G. Russell (AGR) designs, develops and supplies innovative automatic assembly solutions for the medical device, consumer, food and electronics industries. AGR can provide complete systems, which include adhesive application and curing, welding, high-speed inspection, labeling and filling, and provide the integration required for turnkey systems.
• ACI-CANEFCO, a division of Advanced Combustion, is a leading North American designer and manufacturer of mine air heaters/ventilation projects and heat-processing equipment for the non-ferrous metals industry. Headquartered in Toronto, ACI-CANEFCO supplies its complete range of equipment, services and spare parts to customers in North America, South America, Europe and Asia.
• Allen Global is a 65-year-old leader in the old, gas and energy-filtration industry. The company houses many specialized companies and ventures in the areas of fluid management, which includes chemicals, wastewater management, recycling, laboratory analysis, and refining of petroleum products.
• Qualtech designs, manufactures and installs specialized equipment that offers performance, reliability and durability while requiring little maintenance. All Qualtech systems meet 3A, PMO, CFIA and MAPAQ standards.
• WCB Ice Cream is a worldwide supplier of ice cream process and packaging equipment.
Solution Partner Program
The new Solution Partners are as follows:
• Applied Control Engineering provides process-control engineering and system-integration support to plant engineering and project management with a strong history of upgrading DCS systems to PlantPax process automation systems. ACE can provide site engineering support – working as a project team member or consultant, or ACE can provide complete turnkey project installation and start-up services – including system design, fabrication and life-cycle documentation.
• Cybertrol Engineering provides enterprisewide control and information systems integration, with expertise in PLC/HMI based systems, Manufacturing Execution System (MES)/Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) applications, electrical design, server system configuration, virtualization, data collection, reporting applications, batch operations and UL Control Panels. Cybertrol uses highly structured internal engineering methods and standards that are combined with ISA S88 and S95 standards for consistent modeling and software development.
• Process Solutions has broad experience in multiple industries, but their experience in pharmaceutical and biotech applications using GAMP standards is what differentiates them in the Northwest part of the country.
Below are details on the first designated Rockwell Automation Machinery Safety Solutions Partner:
• Polytron is a leading CSIA-certified systems integration firm that serves as a one-stop provider of strategy, systems, equipment, processes and training for manufacturing. Delivering hundreds of engagements with new and long-term Fortune 500 clients, Polytron’s areas of expertise include: manufacturing intelligence, automation and information, technology transfer and training, process, packaging and material handling, machine safety and project management.