Push wire connectors require no twisting and tapingPushy Connectors
AWG #10 push-wire connectors require no twisting and taping, have a transparent housing for visual confirmation of the connection, and are available in 2-, 3-, 4-, 6-, and 8-point connectors to handle the following wire sizes: AWG 10 to 18 solid copper, 10 to 16 stranded copper, 10 to 22 tinned stranded copper. A 4-point version is available with a special point for an AWG #18 stranded copper wire.
- Question: Quick Disconnect vs. Hard-Wiring: What Is the Ideal Connectivity System For Your Industrial Application?
- Molex's Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors
- Igus' Triflex RSP Adjustable Retraction System
- Iboco's I-Flex Tubing
- Molex's Extreme Energetic High-Current Connector System
- Turck's Overmolded Mil-Spec Cordsets
- Heidenhain's EIB 2391S Interface Box
- Mencom's Module CX-25 Pole Inserts
- AutomationDirect's ZIPport Multi-Wire Connectors and Accessories
- AutomationDirect Expands Its Sensor Cable Offering
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers