Software configures machine vision applications without programmingGo Configure
Vision Builder AI 2.6 is the latest upgrade to the interactive software for configuring, benchmarking and deploying complete machine vision applications without programming. Engineers use ActiveX to communicate with their vision scripts, giving them the ability to customize user interfaces, access acquired images and communicate inspection results in development environments such as Visual Basic, LabVIEW and TestStand test management software. The software introduces new algorithms, including color measurements, geometric matching and object classification.
- Cognex's GigE Vision CIC Series
- National Instruments' PCIe-8236 and PCIe-8237R GigE Vision Frame Grabbers
- Cognex's DS1000 3D Sensor
- IDS's Ensenso N10 3D Camera
- Toshiba Imaging Systems' 3CCD Progressive Scan Cameras
- Adept Technology's FlexiBowl(R)
- Vision Components' VCSBC Quadro Camera
- IDS's GigE uEye RE Camera Series
- Keyence's LJ-V7000 Series, High-Speed Laser Scanner
- Omega Engineering's OSXL-E Thermal Imaging Cameras
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers