Machine vision camera packed with featuresMachine vision camera
CV-M7+ color megapixel machine vision camera features a Sony ICX285AQ imager, 1392x1040 resolution, 6.45 µm square pixels, and extended IR sensitivity. Based on 10-bit A/D technology via Camera Link, the camera uses proprietary sample-and-hold and correlated double sampling (CDS) techniques to achieve double-speed readout without trade-offs in dynamic range or image fidelity. An LVDS version is available with 8-bit video output.
- Cognex's GigE Vision CIC Series
- National Instruments' PCIe-8236 and PCIe-8237R GigE Vision Frame Grabbers
- Cognex's DS1000 3D Sensor
- IDS's Ensenso N10 3D Camera
- Toshiba Imaging Systems' 3CCD Progressive Scan Cameras
- Adept Technology's FlexiBowl(R)
- Vision Components' VCSBC Quadro Camera
- IDS's GigE uEye RE Camera Series
- Keyence's LJ-V7000 Series, High-Speed Laser Scanner
- Omega Engineering's OSXL-E Thermal Imaging Cameras
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers