Control module combines multi-axis controller with digital servo ampsControl Module
SPiiPlus control module combines a multi-axis motion controller with integrated digital servo amplifiers. The controller implements a PIV filter, automatic velocity feedforward, acceleration feedforward, notch and second order low pass filter, digital current control and automatic, sinusoidal commutation on all axes at 20 kHz. Capabilities include multi-axis interpolation, inverse kinematics, PV spline motion, tight trajectories, position and I/O synchronization, SIN/COS encoder inputs, subnanometer resolution, and position and velocity accuracy and stability. The integrated drives are software configurable for both brushless and brushed servo motors.
- Servo2Go.com's Servo-Tek Tach Generators
- Dover's Mini-Mag Precision Linear Positioning Stages
- Baldor Electric's MST Soft Starter
- Pittman Motors' AB Series Brushless Servo Motors
- Applied Motion Products' PG Series of Planetary Gears
- NovaTorque's Gen2.0 PremiumPlus+ ECPM Motors
- Nexen Group's Harmonic Gearhead
- Nanotec Electronic's Nema 6 and 11 Slotless BLDC Motors
- Crouzet's DCmind Brush Motors
- MicroMo's CXR Series of Brushed Motors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers