Moore Industries-Intl's Net Concentrator Systems (NCS) Process Control and Distributed I/O Network
DISTRIBUTED I/O NETWORK
Net Concentrator Systems (NCS) Process Control and Distributed I/O Network is available with Modbus RTU (RS485) communication capabilities using twisted-pair wire, Ethernet, wireless (RF), fiber and telephone modem links to send monitoring and control signals over long distances and hazardous environments. Data rates are to 100 Mbps.
- Macro Sensors' EAZY-CAL LVC 4000 Signal Conditioner
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Comtrol's Four-Channel IO-Link Master
- Wago's 2-Channel Analog Output Module
- Beckhoff Automation's EP1518 EtherCAT Box
- Wago's Two-Channel Analog Output Module
- Turck's BL Compact On-Machine, Flexible Block I/O
- Acromag's TT330 Series of 4-Wire Transmitters
- Wago's Jumpflex Current and Frequency Signal Conditioners
- Balluff's Vendor Neutral Valve Control
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers