AutomationDirect's DataNet OPC
CAST A DATA NET
DataNet OPC uses OPC technology to communicate live data from industrial devices to a Web page with no HTML programming required, and provides a more unified approach to data display and logging. Dynamic colors allow users to determine the status of their plant operations at a glance, and a math tool executes calculations on the raw data before it is displayed. DataNet OPC is compatible with any device that runs on an OPC 1.0- or OPC 2.0-compliant server.
- Microstar Laboratories' Version 6.10 for DAPtools
- Aerotech's Sensor Fusion
- Advantech's Low-Density Isolated/TTL PCI Express DAQ Card
- Onset's HOBO UX90 Motor On/Off Logger
- Dataforth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Electrotech's ESG Flexible Power and Data Bus System
- Saelig's FTR-Birdie Self-Contained Electrical Test and Fault-Finding Logger
- FieldServer Technologies’ ProtoCessor Configuration Auto-Selector
- Apprion's ION Applications Video R3
- Kepware Technologies' KepServerEX v.5.3 Server Suite
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers