Rockwell Automation's Integrated Architecture System Expansions
MACHINE BUILDER'S PLATFORM
The latest version of an Integrated Architecture production control and information system now has thirty new capabilities for end users and machine builders. Featuring the Rockwell Automation Stratix family, advanced process control and safety functionality, and three Logix programmable automation controllers for machine builders and end users, this expansion is designed to help improve integration and performance within the manufacturing and IT department. New safety tools for use with the Allen-Bradley GuardLogix PACs offer a suite of 10 specific metal-forming instructions certified by BG as compliant with leading safety systems.
- Omron Automation and Safety's IP67-Rated D4SL-N Safety Interlock Switches
- C&M Corporation's MastLite Product Family
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Tapeswitch's HE Series Interlock Switch System
- Tapeswitch's PCU Programmable Safety Controller
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories' SEL-849 Motor Management Relay
- Danray Products' Steel Lathe Chuck Shields
- Exair's Pico Super Air Nozzle
- Banner Engineering's EZ-Light K80FL and K80FDL Indicator Lights
- Larson Electronics' HAL-2X400MH Hazardous Area Light Tower
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers