Advantech, Industrial Automation Group's ADAM-5081 quadrature encoder and counter module
HIGH SPEED DATA COLLECTION
ADAM-5081 is a high-speed quadrature encoder and counter module for use with the ADAM-5550 series Programmable Automation Controllers (PACs) It has a high isolation of 2,500 Vdc, a high speed frequency mode (5 Hz to 1 MHz) and a counter code at 1 MHz. There is also an advanced digital filter to eliminate noise and interference (1 to 65,000 μsec) which ensures accurate data collection and transmission.
- Microstar Laboratories' Version 6.10 for DAPtools
- Aerotech's Sensor Fusion
- Advantech's Low-Density Isolated/TTL PCI Express DAQ Card
- Onset's HOBO UX90 Motor On/Off Logger
- Dataforth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Electrotech's ESG Flexible Power and Data Bus System
- Saelig's FTR-Birdie Self-Contained Electrical Test and Fault-Finding Logger
- FieldServer Technologiesí ProtoCessor Configuration Auto-Selector
- Apprion's ION Applications Video R3
- Kepware Technologies' KepServerEX v.5.3 Server Suite
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers