Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories' SEL-2725 five-port unmanaged Ethernet switch
SEL-2725 five-port Ethernet switch is an unmanaged, Ethernet edge switch and media converter, with four wired ports and one fiber-optic port. Apply the switch to build Ethernet networks in electrical substations, generating plants, industrial pants and mission-critical sites. The switch meets or exceeds IEEE 1613 (Class 2) standards for communications networking devices and drops no packets throughout testing.
- CimQuest INGEAR's NET.LOGIX 4.0
- Siemens Industry's Ruggedcom RSG2488 Compact Rack Switch
- Molex's Brad Direct-Link Unmanaged Switches
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- RuggedCom RuggedMax 4.3 Firmware
- Yokogawa's RotaMASS 3 Series Adds Modbus Interface
- Schneider Electric Motion USA's Gateway
- Exele Information Systems' Mobile Web App for TopView 6.14
- Turck's Multiprotocol Technology for Distributed I/O
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers