Toshiba Teli's data sheet on GiantDragon GigE machine vision cameras
Data sheet details GiantDragon Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) machine vision cameras. Comprised of five monochrome and four color models, they leverage the AIA GigE vision open standard that enables delivery of high bandwidth streams of non-compressed data to host PCs over standard CAT-5e and CAT 6 cables without the use of specialized interface hardware or frame grabbers.
- National Instruments' PCIe-8236 and PCIe-8237R GigE Vision Frame Grabbers
- Cognex's DS1000 3D Sensor
- IDS's Ensenso N10 3D Camera
- Toshiba Imaging Systems' 3CCD Progressive Scan Cameras
- Adept Technology's FlexiBowl(R)
- Vision Components' VCSBC Quadro Camera
- IDS's GigE uEye RE Camera Series
- Keyence's LJ-V7000 Series, High-Speed Laser Scanner
- Omega Engineering's OSXL-E Thermal Imaging Cameras
- PPT Vision's MX80 Processor
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers