Weidmüller's FieldPower power distribution system
FieldPower is designed to distribute power over extensive distances via multiple power drops to peripheral equipment such as motors, starters and other electrical devices. It consists of multiple, all-in-one enclosed PowerBoxes (standard, XL, fuse and on/off) with an IDC system to quickly tap into uncut power cable and maintain an IP65 rating.
- TDK-Lambda's RFE1600 Series
- Murrelektronik's Emparro Power Supply
- Powernet's DDC4370 and DDC7480 DC/DC Converters
- Pepperl+Fuchs' VAN-115/230AC-K19 AS-Interface Power Supplies
- National Instruments' 24 Vdc Power Supplies
- SL Power Electronics' CINT1150 AC/DC Power Supply
- Lutze's Model #722996 10 A, 24 Vdc Power Supply
- WinSystems' PPM-PS397-POE-1
- Weidmuller's Modular Capacity Unit
- Omron Industrial Automation's S8JX Single-Phase Switching Power Supplies
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers