Banner Engineering's iVu Series TG Image SensorThe iVu series TG image sensor has the simplicity of a photoelectric sensor and the intelligence of a vision sensor. With three sensor types in one package and integrated or external lighting, users can select either the traditional iVu image sensor with the integrated touchscreen or a remote iVu image sensor, which uses the remote touchscreen display. One display can be hot-swapped between multiple remote sensors.
- National Instruments' PCIe-8236 and PCIe-8237R GigE Vision Frame Grabbers
- Cognex's DS1000 3D Sensor
- IDS's Ensenso N10 3D Camera
- Toshiba Imaging Systems' 3CCD Progressive Scan Cameras
- Adept Technology's FlexiBowl(R)
- Vision Components' VCSBC Quadro Camera
- IDS's GigE uEye RE Camera Series
- Keyence's LJ-V7000 Series, High-Speed Laser Scanner
- Omega Engineering's OSXL-E Thermal Imaging Cameras
- PPT Vision's MX80 Processor
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers