Advantech, Industrial Automation Group's EKI-2741 converters
EKI-2741 converts Gigabit Ethernet networks to Gigabit fiber networks by transparently converting Ethernet signals to optic signals. It acts as a solution for applications that require wide bandwidth, EMI immunity and long-distance transmission capability. The switch supports MD/MDIX auto detection, so users don’t need to use crossover wires. Surge protection is 3,000 Vdc.
- Macro Sensors' EAZY-CAL LVC 4000 Signal Conditioner
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Comtrol's Four-Channel IO-Link Master
- Wago's 2-Channel Analog Output Module
- Beckhoff Automation's EP1518 EtherCAT Box
- Wago's Two-Channel Analog Output Module
- Turck's BL Compact On-Machine, Flexible Block I/O
- Acromag's TT330 Series of 4-Wire Transmitters
- Wago's Jumpflex Current and Frequency Signal Conditioners
- Balluff's Vendor Neutral Valve Control
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers