Emerson Process Management's smart network switches
Smart network switches designed to plug and play in a DeltaV network are pre-configured, requiring no setup of switching functions. The switches provide monitoring capabilities and security using “one-click lockdown” software. The switches provide megabit and gigabit speeds over wired and fiber communications and are available from eight-port DIN-rail-mounted switches to a modular 24-port rack mount switch with eight wired ports and up to an additional 16 wired or fiber-optic ports.
Phone: (800) 833-8314
- CimQuest INGEAR's NET.LOGIX 4.0
- Siemens Industry's Ruggedcom RSG2488 Compact Rack Switch
- Molex's Brad Direct-Link Unmanaged Switches
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- RuggedCom RuggedMax 4.3 Firmware
- Yokogawa's RotaMASS 3 Series Adds Modbus Interface
- Schneider Electric Motion USA's Gateway
- Exele Information Systems' Mobile Web App for TopView 6.14
- Turck's Multiprotocol Technology for Distributed I/O
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers