Omega Engineering's HMI operator interface
HMI operator interface is a customizable, true analog touchscreen with programmable function buttons. Macro programming handles applications, storing and manipulating trends, data and communications from one PLC to another. The multi-language interface is available in four-, six-, eight- and 10-inch models with blue-mode, grayscale or color screen versions.
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Cognex's VisionView 900 Industrial Operator Panel
- Banner Engineering's Surface flush-Mount E-Stop Buttons
- C&K Components' NP Series
- Molex's Projected Capacitive Touchscreens
- Tru-Vu Monitors' SRM-17S
- Siemens Industry's Simatic HMI Comfort Panels
- ITAC's ITMKB-64A-TP-BLS Keyboards
- Maple Systems' OMI5070A-CE Open HMIs
- Schneider Electric's Magelis GTO Stainless HMI Panels
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers