GreenPeak's GP500C communication controller chip
GP500C communication controller chip is a low power transceiver-centric communications controller chip for wireless sensor networks. It is IEEE 802.15.4 compliant and allows developers to build sensor systems with a peak current of about 20 mA and a system sleep mode of below 100 nA.
Phone: (512) 464-1188
- Macro Sensors' SSIR 937 Series Submersible LVDT Position Sensors
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- American Sensor Technologies' AST4530 PVDF/PTFE Submersible Pressure Transducers
- Sick's W27 MultiPac Photoelectric Proximity Sensor
- Omega Engineering's OM-CP-PR140 Pressure Data Logger
- Bourns' Model AMS22U and Model AMM20B Rotary Position Sensors
- Honeywell's HPS Series High-Pressure Premium Switches
- American Sensor Technologies' AST46DS Explosion-Proof Pressure Transducer With Display
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers