AutomationDirect's remote access for C-more operator interfacesREMOTE ACCESS
C-more operator touch panel line now comes with a remote access and control, allowing authorized users to connect a PC to the operator panel from anywhere via an Internet Web browser. This feature resides in the panel and requires no option modules. Since applications can be downloaded from the C-more panel through a PC’s Web browser, authorized users can access and control the panel remotely without purchasing or downloading additional software packages.
- Banner Engineering's Surface flush-Mount E-Stop Buttons
- C&K Components' NP Series
- Molex's Projected Capacitive Touchscreens
- Tru-Vu Monitors' SRM-17S
- Siemens Industry's Simatic HMI Comfort Panels
- ITAC's ITMKB-64A-TP-BLS Keyboards
- Schneider Electric's Magelis GTO Stainless HMI Panels
- AVG EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. TFT Touch Panel
- Maple Systems' OMI5070A-CE Open HMIs
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers