Intelligent Motion Systems' MDrive AccuStep moition controlMOTION CONTROL
AccuStep motion control technology, when applied to step motors, prevents the loss of synchronization due to transient or continued overload, extreme acceleration or deceleration, or excessive slew speed. Two MDrive AccuStep product versions are available: AccuStep integrated with step motor, microstepping driver and internal encoder has three AccuStep operating modes: step, torque and speed and AccuStep integrated with fully programmable motion controller, step motor, microstepping driver and internal encoder.
- Dover's Mini-Mag Precision Linear Positioning Stages
- Baldor Electric's MST Soft Starter
- Pittman Motors' AB Series Brushless Servo Motors
- Applied Motion Products' PG Series of Planetary Gears
- NovaTorque's Gen2.0 PremiumPlus+ ECPM Motors
- Nexen Group's Harmonic Gearhead
- Nanotec Electronic's Nema 6 and 11 Slotless BLDC Motors
- Crouzet's DCmind Brush Motors
- MicroMo's CXR Series of Brushed Motors
- Maxon Motor's DCX Motors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers