Intelligent Motion Systems' MDrive NEMA size 17 linear actuators
MDrive NEMA size 17 linear actuators combine all-in-one integrated step motor and driver technology with linear motion in a 2.3x2.2x1.7 in. package. They are available in non-captive and external shaft styles. With non-captive shafts, a screw extends through the MDrive and moves axially as the motor rotates. With external shafts, a rotating screw integral to the MDrive motor moves a screw-mounted nut axially, with a choice of general purpose or anti-backlash nuts.
- AutomationDirect's SureGear PGA Servo Gear Reducers
- Siemens Industry's Simogear Geared Motors
- Haydon Kerk/Ametek's BGS06 Ball Guide Screw Linear Rail
- Baldor Electric's Dodge Maxum XTR Concentric Reducer
- Aerotech's AGR Series Motorized Rotary Stages
- Toyoda Machinery's FH800SX-i
- Igus' DryLin ZLW Belt-Driven Linear Actuators
- Amacoil's Model RS Rolling Ring Linear Drive Nuts
- Bimba Manufacturing's Original Line Electric Thruster
- ElectroCraft's AxialPower Plus Linear Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers