Ross Controls' DM2 Series E Crossflow Serpar double valves
DM2 Series E Crossflow Serpar double valves are designed with total dynamic monitoring and memory for Category-4 machine-guarding applications. They are available in nominal size 2 with port sizes ¼ and 3/8, NPT and BSPP threads. The pneumatic safety-related valves address ANSI standards for machine safety, including the Z244 (lock-out), B11.19 (machine guarding) and B155 (packaging machinery).
Pressure Switch Feedback in a Control Reliable System
The most typical application for the DM2 Series C and E valves is that of solenoid dump valve for air entry energy isolation. When a safety event occurs, such as the opening of a guard door or the operation of an E-stop device, these valves will exhaust the downstream pressure in the system removing the pneumatic energy.
There are two questions that frequently come up when it comes to the integration of this valve in a safety system.
- Clippard Instrument Laboratory's Analytical Electronic Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Numatics' 503 Series of Pneumatic Directional Control Valves
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Clippard's 9/16 in. Bore Stainless Steel Cylinder
- Norgren's Modular Pneumatic Valve Manifolds
- Festo's DHxS Gripper Series
- Advanced Machine & Engineering's Pneumatic Series RLN Rod Lock
- Clippard's Pneumatic Brass Silencing Mufflers
- Enfield Technologies' S2 Positioning System
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers