ASI's H Power BlockH POWER BLOCK
H series power distribution terminal blocks have 24, 32 and 41 A versions. PTC jumpers are available in positions 2-47. Main power feed terminal block option can distribute two different voltages. Power can be distributed to fuse blocks, circuit disconnect blocks and multiple wire terminal blocks.
- Question: Quick Disconnect vs. Hard-Wiring: What Is the Ideal Connectivity System For Your Industrial Application?
- Molex's Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors
- Igus' Triflex RSP Adjustable Retraction System
- Iboco's I-Flex Tubing
- Molex's Extreme Energetic High-Current Connector System
- Turck's Overmolded Mil-Spec Cordsets
- Heidenhain's EIB 2391S Interface Box
- Mencom's Module CX-25 Pole Inserts
- AutomationDirect's ZIPport Multi-Wire Connectors and Accessories
- AutomationDirect Expands Its Sensor Cable Offering
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers