National Instruments' Sensor NetworkSENSOR NETWORK
Wireless sensor network (WSN) platform, a remote monitoring solution with NI LabView graphical programming software and low-power wireless measurement nodes, is an integrated solution to provide the required measurement quality, power management and reliable hardware for long-term, remote deployments. The software integrates with the battery-powered, industrial-rated NI WSN measurement nodes that can be deployed in rugged conditions. LabView also offers native Web connectivity for remote interaction with wireless systems.
- CimQuest INGEAR's NET.LOGIX 4.0
- Siemens Industry's Ruggedcom RSG2488 Compact Rack Switch
- Molex's Brad Direct-Link Unmanaged Switches
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- RuggedCom RuggedMax 4.3 Firmware
- Yokogawa's RotaMASS 3 Series Adds Modbus Interface
- Schneider Electric Motion USA's Gateway
- Exele Information Systems' Mobile Web App for TopView 6.14
- Turck's Multiprotocol Technology for Distributed I/O
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers