Exemys's Modbus to Ethernet ConnectorModbus to Ethernet
EGW1 connects any Modbus-enabled industrial equipment to an Ethernet network. It was designed for industrial applications where all equipment involved uses Modbus TCP, Modbus ASCII or Modbus RTU communications. EGW1-MB can connect PLCs, drives, temperature controllers, barcode readers, vision systems and any other type of serial communication industrial equipment. It provides DIN-rail mounting, RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 selection via software and installs and sets up via serial, Telnet or a Web browser.
- Molex's Brad Nano-Change Connectors
- Omega Engineering's Screw-Connection-Style Terminal Blocks
- AutomationDirect's Konnect-It Terminal Blocks Accept Wide Ranges of Wiring Sizes
- Connectivity: Belden's Molded M12 Male and Female Right-Angle Connectors
- Remke's Tuff-Link Industrial Interconnects and Cordsets
- Phoenix Contact's I/O and Data Cordsets
- AutomationDirect Flexible Multi-Conductor Control Cable Available from 18 to 10 Gauge
- AutomationDirect's Stainless Steel Fittings
- Question: Quick Disconnect vs. Hard-Wiring: What Is the Ideal Connectivity System For Your Industrial Application?
- Molex's Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers