GT12 Touchscreen from Panasonic Electric Works of AmericaThe GT12 4.6-in. touchscreen is available in monochrome with eight grayscale and multicolor backlighting (white, red, pink or red, green, orange) and a resolution of 320x120. It includes built-in SD memory slot for data logging and program transfers, as well as USB mini B programming port that also functions as pass-through communication to Panasonic PLCs. Available with 2MB of memory for program and recipes. Communicates with PLC/controller via RS232, RS422, or RS485. The GT12 is equipped with IP67-rated body and can be mounted in horizontal or vertical orientation.
- Banner Engineering's Surface flush-Mount E-Stop Buttons
- C&K Components' NP Series
- Molex's Projected Capacitive Touchscreens
- Tru-Vu Monitors' SRM-17S
- Siemens Industry's Simatic HMI Comfort Panels
- ITAC's ITMKB-64A-TP-BLS Keyboards
- Schneider Electric's Magelis GTO Stainless HMI Panels
- AVG EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. TFT Touch Panel
- Maple Systems' OMI5070A-CE Open HMIs
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers