MTS Systems' Temposonics Magnetostrictive Linear-Position SensorsTemposonics magnetostrictive linear-position sensors now include the R-Series Ethernet Powerlink sensor. A resolution of 1 micron (0.00004 in.) is possible for lengths from 25 mm to 20000 mm. Position and velocity measurements can be provided for up to four locations on the sensor. For higher accuracy requirements, a linearity correction option is available to improve the sensor's non-linearity specification within ± 20 μm. Even better sensor accuracy (±10 μm) is available with a proprietary magnet.
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- BlueLevel Technologies' Model AP/APX Line
- Baumer's O500 Series Optical Sensors
- Automation Products Group's PT-400 Heavy-Duty Pressure Transducers
- Macro Sensors' GHSE/GHSER 750 Series of 3/4 in. Diameter LVDTs
- Ashcroft's Model HPK Compact Pressure Transducer
- Autonics' BTF Series Photoelectric Sensors
- Turck's Q42 Uprox+ Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Tri-Tronics' Web Sense Tri-color X-Mark LED (RGB) Senors
- Pepperl+Fuchs' NBB Family of Inductive, Flush-Mount Sensors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers