Tofino Virtual Private Network (VPN)
Tofino Virtual Private Network (VPN) is designed for authentication and encryption of SCADA and automation communications to securely connect a facility’s industrial control and people over untrusted networks such as the Internet. It does not need IT expertise. Control technicians install the Tofino Security Appliances (SAs) in the field; log into and install the VPN loadable modules into the SAs; drag and drop the icons for SAs to pair the units. There are no passwords, no encryption keys, and the product is seamlessly integrated into the Tofino Industrial Security Solution.
Byres Security; 250/390-1333; www.tofinosecurity.com
- Microstar Laboratories' Version 6.10 for DAPtools
- Aerotech's Sensor Fusion
- Advantech's Low-Density Isolated/TTL PCI Express DAQ Card
- Onset's HOBO UX90 Motor On/Off Logger
- Dataforth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Electrotech's ESG Flexible Power and Data Bus System
- Saelig's FTR-Birdie Self-Contained Electrical Test and Fault-Finding Logger
- FieldServer Technologies’ ProtoCessor Configuration Auto-Selector
- Apprion's ION Applications Video R3
- Kepware Technologies' KepServerEX v.5.3 Server Suite
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers