Aerotech's Next Generation Motion, Vision, PLC, Robotics and I/O PlatformThe Automation 3200 system features high-performance and software-only controller (Nmotion SMC) that offers 32 axes of synchronized motion control. The Nmotion SMC retains features of Aerotech's previous controllers and combines them with an advanced, high-performance control architecture to produce a motion, vision and I/O system. The Automation 3200 is capable of 32 axes of synchronized motion through one interface. Aerotech designed the current platform to be expandable to 62 axes of synchronized control. Work done on the Automation 3200 platform will be portable to future releases. Users can look forward to future advancements without having to worry about abandoning legacy programs.
- AutomationDirect's SureGear PGA Servo Gear Reducers
- Siemens Industry's Simogear Geared Motors
- Haydon Kerk/Ametek's BGS06 Ball Guide Screw Linear Rail
- Baldor Electric's Dodge Maxum XTR Concentric Reducer
- Aerotech's AGR Series Motorized Rotary Stages
- Toyoda Machinery's FH800SX-i
- Igus' DryLin ZLW Belt-Driven Linear Actuators
- Amacoil's Model RS Rolling Ring Linear Drive Nuts
- Bimba Manufacturing's Original Line Electric Thruster
- ElectroCraft's AxialPower Plus Linear Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers