Hilscher's netBRICK Gateway for Harsh Environments
Hilscher North America Inc. releases netBRICK, an IP67 rated gateway designed to provide industrial network connectivity in harsh environments. Each unit utilizes M12 connectors for connectivity to industrial automation networks like CANopen, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS, CC-Link, EtherCAT, Ethernet/IP, Modbus and others. Each supported protocol conversion is pre-programmed making the mapping of I/O straightforward. netBRICK can be a Slave or Master device on the network. This gateway is enclosed in a durable plastic housing that can withstand long term effects like warping. A grout finish protects the netBRICK making it resistant to dust and humidity. The gateway is secured with lockdown screws and can be mounted inside or outside any cabinet installation located indoor or outdoor. Operating temperatures range from -20 °C to +70 °C. The netBRICK protocol converter is Class 1, Division 2 certified and meets UL, CE and Marine standards. These approvals guarantee resistance to shock, vibration and low electromagnetic interference while maintaining critical communications for your plant network.
- CimQuest INGEAR's NET.LOGIX 4.0
- Siemens Industry's Ruggedcom RSG2488 Compact Rack Switch
- Molex's Brad Direct-Link Unmanaged Switches
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- RuggedCom RuggedMax 4.3 Firmware
- Yokogawa's RotaMASS 3 Series Adds Modbus Interface
- Schneider Electric Motion USA's Gateway
- Exele Information Systems' Mobile Web App for TopView 6.14
- Turck's Multiprotocol Technology for Distributed I/O
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers