Reduce Programming TimeCX-One Lite v. 4.0 automation software integrates micro-PLC programming with support software to set up networks, HMI and inverters, reducing programming time. Support for all IEC 61131-3 programming languages is included, and CX-Simulator eliminates the need to connect PLC and HMI hardware to develop and debug programs. It also integrates device operation for accurate error simulation without testing each separately.
- Opto 22's Groov View App
- Maplesoft's MapleSim 6.1
- Matrox Imaging's Design Assistant 3.0
- Aerotech's CADFusion
- Eplan's Data Portal
- Wonderware's InTouch 2012 HMI Software
- Maplesoft's v.17 Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View Machine Edition
- InduSoft's Web Studio v.7.1
- Software Toolbox's TOP Server v.5.11
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers