AutomationDirect's Safety Light Curtains and Limit Switches
AutomationDirect offers machine safety devices for use in industrial applications. Two series of safety light curtains (active optoelectronic protective devices) are designed for human protection and product/machine safety.
The YBB-14 series has a 14mm sensing resolution for finger-size protection and an operating distance of up to 3.5 meters; protective heights range from 142 mm to 1,045 mm. The YBB-30 light curtains series has a 30 mm sensing resolution for hand protection and an operating distance of up to 12 meters; protective heights range from 279 mm to 1,827 mm. All safety light curtains have Type 4 and Cat 4 PL e safety ratings and are IP65 rated. Light curtain sender prices start at $250.00 and receiver prices start at $275.00. Mounting brackets are included with each unit and additional mounting accessories and protective columns are available.
AutomationDirect has also added a line of machine guarding safety switches to detect unsafe conditions and isolate power. Normally-closed contacts are used for a positive break and redundant normally-closed contact and normally-open feedback outputs are available. The safety switches cannot be easily defeated and all units have CE, UL and CSA approvals. Four bases are available: 30mm plastic, 50mm zinc alloy, 40mm aluminum and 60mm aluminum. Four types of interlocks are available for common safety applications including tongue (key), shaft hinge, lever hinge interlocks and pull cord actuators with reset for emergency stop or without reset for simple stop. Safety interlock switches start at $15.00 and safety limit switches start at $12.75.
- Omron Automation and Safety's IP67-Rated D4SL-N Safety Interlock Switches
- C&M Corporation's MastLite Product Family
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Tapeswitch's HE Series Interlock Switch System
- Tapeswitch's PCU Programmable Safety Controller
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories' SEL-849 Motor Management Relay
- Danray Products' Steel Lathe Chuck Shields
- Exair's Pico Super Air Nozzle
- Banner Engineering's EZ-Light K80FL and K80FDL Indicator Lights
- Larson Electronics' HAL-2X400MH Hazardous Area Light Tower
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers