Acromag's IOS-7200 I/O Server Industrial PCIOS-7200 I/O Server Industrial PC with an AMD Geode CPU alternative to PC/104 or CompactPCI embedded computers are interfaced through an internal carrier card with related plug-in I/O modules in a fanless box with conduction-cooled I/O modules to operate at -40 to 75 °C. A mix of up to four mezzanine IOS modules on the slide-out carrier card enables A/D, D/A, discrete monitoring/control, counter/timer, serial communication, and FPGA computing functions. High-density connectors on the front panel provide clean cable access for 192 channels of field I/O.
- Glacier Computer's T710 Rugged Tablet
- Daisy Data Displays Series 4020 Portable PC
- Eaton's XV Series HMI
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Kontron's V Panel Express
- Rockwell Automation's Extreme Environmental Panel PC
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU
- CCS's Seppala-T
- Nematron's iPC-Series
- Pro-face's PS4000
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers