ASI Power SuppliesPower supplies with 72-85 V output are for use with dc brushless motors. The output is protected to prevent failures due to over-voltage generated by motors during rotation and freewheeling. The reserve capacity allows these units to operate at 20% higher power levels at 45 ºC without exceeding standard temperature limits. Available in single- or three-phase with 3.1, 6.6 or 13.3 A output, short-circuit, overload and over-temperature protection are standard for heavy startup load.
- TDK-Lambda's RFE1600 Series
- Murrelektronik's Emparro Power Supply
- Powernet's DDC4370 and DDC7480 DC/DC Converters
- Pepperl+Fuchs' VAN-115/230AC-K19 AS-Interface Power Supplies
- National Instruments' 24 Vdc Power Supplies
- SL Power Electronics' CINT1150 AC/DC Power Supply
- Lutze's Model #722996 10 A, 24 Vdc Power Supply
- WinSystems' PPM-PS397-POE-1
- Weidmuller's Modular Capacity Unit
- Omron Industrial Automation's S8JX Single-Phase Switching Power Supplies
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers