Axiomtek's iCON-3344 Ethernet ConnectoriCON-3344 with IP30-rated housing and M12 Ethernet connector can extend Ethernet connectivity over existing coaxial cable to 200 m at 85 Mbps and 2,600 m at 1 Mbps. It complies with IEEE 802.3/802.3u 10/100 Mbps Ethernet standard and supports full duplex transmission. The Ethernet port provides auto-MDIX and auto-negotiation. The extender is compliant with IEC 61000-6-2 EMC for industrial environments and has front-facing LED indicators for continuous status reports on network speed.
- Molex's Brad Nano-Change Connectors
- Omega Engineering's Screw-Connection-Style Terminal Blocks
- AutomationDirect's Konnect-It Terminal Blocks Accept Wide Ranges of Wiring Sizes
- Connectivity: Belden's Molded M12 Male and Female Right-Angle Connectors
- Remke's Tuff-Link Industrial Interconnects and Cordsets
- Phoenix Contact's I/O and Data Cordsets
- AutomationDirect Flexible Multi-Conductor Control Cable Available from 18 to 10 Gauge
- AutomationDirect's Stainless Steel Fittings
- Question: Quick Disconnect vs. Hard-Wiring: What Is the Ideal Connectivity System For Your Industrial Application?
- Molex's Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers