Hilscher's netTAP 100netTAP 100 has master and slave protocols for CANopen, DeviceNet, Profibus, CC-Link, EtherCat, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, Powerlink, Profinet, Sercos III, MB/RTU, MB ASCII RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 for Real-Time I/O data exchange. The configuration software for the master is an enhanced version of Sycon.net, an FDT/DTM-based tool. Development tools allow third parties to develop custom protocol gateways using any of the stacks and gateway applications to their own protocol.
- Molex's Brad Nano-Change Connectors
- Omega Engineering's Screw-Connection-Style Terminal Blocks
- AutomationDirect's Konnect-It Terminal Blocks Accept Wide Ranges of Wiring Sizes
- Connectivity: Belden's Molded M12 Male and Female Right-Angle Connectors
- Remke's Tuff-Link Industrial Interconnects and Cordsets
- Phoenix Contact's I/O and Data Cordsets
- AutomationDirect Flexible Multi-Conductor Control Cable Available from 18 to 10 Gauge
- AutomationDirect's Stainless Steel Fittings
- Question: Quick Disconnect vs. Hard-Wiring: What Is the Ideal Connectivity System For Your Industrial Application?
- Molex's Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers