Advantech's EKI-1221D and EKI-1222D GatewaysEKI-1221D and EKI-1222D gateways provide transparent connectivity between Modbus serial devices and Ethernet-based Modbus TCP equipment. They have built-in Ethernet switches for cascading/daisy-chain connectivity that offers flexible cabling. Cascading connections support Ethernet auto-bypass to prevent accidental power failure in the event one of the Modbus gateways unexpectedly shuts down.
- CimQuest INGEAR's NET.LOGIX 4.0
- Siemens Industry's Ruggedcom RSG2488 Compact Rack Switch
- Molex's Brad Direct-Link Unmanaged Switches
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- RuggedCom RuggedMax 4.3 Firmware
- Yokogawa's RotaMASS 3 Series Adds Modbus Interface
- Schneider Electric Motion USA's Gateway
- Exele Information Systems' Mobile Web App for TopView 6.14
- Turck's Multiprotocol Technology for Distributed I/O
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers