Turck's Bihl+Wiedemann Gen. 2 Safety GatewaysBihl+Wiedemann Gen. 2 safety gateways integrate AS-i safety monitors and slaves, allowing two Safety at Work networks and up to 16 release circuits to be monitored through each gateway. Two independent AS-i networks can be powered by a single power supply, providing diagnostic data to the higher-level controller. The gateways are available for EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, Profinet, Profibus-DP and EtherCat.
- CimQuest INGEAR's NET.LOGIX 4.0
- Siemens Industry's Ruggedcom RSG2488 Compact Rack Switch
- Molex's Brad Direct-Link Unmanaged Switches
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- RuggedCom RuggedMax 4.3 Firmware
- Yokogawa's RotaMASS 3 Series Adds Modbus Interface
- Schneider Electric Motion USA's Gateway
- Exele Information Systems' Mobile Web App for TopView 6.14
- Turck's Multiprotocol Technology for Distributed I/O
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers