Wago's 750-352 ECO Ethernet Fieldbus Coupler750-352 ECO Ethernet Fieldbus Coupler carries dual Ethernet ports that function as gateways between Modbus TCP (or UDP) and EtherNet/IP. It can communicate simultaneously via Modbus TCP or EtherNet/IP out of both onboard Ethernet ports (10/100 Mbps) to serve different devices and minimize system components. It has an onboard DIP switch for IP address assignment and web-based management system.
- CimQuest INGEAR's NET.LOGIX 4.0
- Siemens Industry's Ruggedcom RSG2488 Compact Rack Switch
- Molex's Brad Direct-Link Unmanaged Switches
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- RuggedCom RuggedMax 4.3 Firmware
- Yokogawa's RotaMASS 3 Series Adds Modbus Interface
- Schneider Electric Motion USA's Gateway
- Exele Information Systems' Mobile Web App for TopView 6.14
- Turck's Multiprotocol Technology for Distributed I/O
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers