Red Lion's Xcenet Ethernet Expansion CardXcenet Ethernet expansion card for Data Station Plus isolates machine-level network traffic from the enterprise-level network for communication on separate networks. Supporting 10 simultaneous Ethernet protocols and three serial protocols, Data Station Plus and Modular Controllers provide protocol conversion and device integration. A second Ethernet port for communication increases bandwidth and allows communication on two distinct Ethernet networks simultaneously.
- CimQuest INGEAR's NET.LOGIX 4.0
- Siemens Industry's Ruggedcom RSG2488 Compact Rack Switch
- Molex's Brad Direct-Link Unmanaged Switches
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- RuggedCom RuggedMax 4.3 Firmware
- Yokogawa's RotaMASS 3 Series Adds Modbus Interface
- Schneider Electric Motion USA's Gateway
- Exele Information Systems' Mobile Web App for TopView 6.14
- Turck's Multiprotocol Technology for Distributed I/O
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers