ProSoft's RLXIB-IHxN Series of 802.11n Industrial HotspotRLXIB-IHxN series of 802.11n Industrial Hotspot radios provides plant-wide network integration and easy deployment in the field using a single web page setup. The radios use multiple input, multiple output (MIMO), which uses up to three antennas to enable data rates to 300 Mbps. The radios can operate in the 5 GHz band with 23 non-overlapping channels.
- CimQuest INGEAR's NET.LOGIX 4.0
- Siemens Industry's Ruggedcom RSG2488 Compact Rack Switch
- Molex's Brad Direct-Link Unmanaged Switches
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- RuggedCom RuggedMax 4.3 Firmware
- Yokogawa's RotaMASS 3 Series Adds Modbus Interface
- Schneider Electric Motion USA's Gateway
- Exele Information Systems' Mobile Web App for TopView 6.14
- Turck's Multiprotocol Technology for Distributed I/O
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers