Pro-face's GP-Pro EX V2.60 HMI SoftwareGP-Pro EX V2.60 HMI development software uses ladder logic or Instruction List to program a set of control instructions for use even if the HMI is not equipped with actual I/O. This enables the CANopen or Pro-face FlexNetwork master HMI to directly control I/O without external controllers. External controllers can still be connected, and their logic and data can interact with the HMI's internal logic and connected I/O.
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Cognex's VisionView 900 Industrial Operator Panel
- Banner Engineering's Surface flush-Mount E-Stop Buttons
- C&K Components' NP Series
- Molex's Projected Capacitive Touchscreens
- Tru-Vu Monitors' SRM-17S
- Siemens Industry's Simatic HMI Comfort Panels
- ITAC's ITMKB-64A-TP-BLS Keyboards
- Maple Systems' OMI5070A-CE Open HMIs
- Schneider Electric's Magelis GTO Stainless HMI Panels
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers