Carlo Gavazzi's Eco-Friendly Inductive Proximity Sensors
The ICB Series features a high performance potting material that is made from recycled corn by-product, which features a higher resistance to mechanical stress, thus providing increased reliability, improved stability and a longer sensor lifetime. Another innovation for the new ICB Series is the air-core sensing coil, which replaces traditional ferrites and coils. This new coil has a higher immunity to magnetic fields than traditional coils. The sensor can withstand higher vibration levels and impacts than older inductive proximity sensors because it has no ferrite coil, which is susceptible to cracking. The new ICB Series is available in standard and double distance sensing ranges. The nickel-brass housings are available in long and short barrel lengths. The three-wire sensors are available in your choice of normally opened or closed NPN or PNP outputs. Connection options include a two meter PVC cable or a convenient M12 disconnect plug.
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- BlueLevel Technologies' Model AP/APX Line
- Baumer's O500 Series Optical Sensors
- Automation Products Group's PT-400 Heavy-Duty Pressure Transducers
- Macro Sensors' GHSE/GHSER 750 Series of 3/4 in. Diameter LVDTs
- Ashcroft's Model HPK Compact Pressure Transducer
- Autonics' BTF Series Photoelectric Sensors
- Turck's Q42 Uprox+ Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Tri-Tronics' Web Sense Tri-color X-Mark LED (RGB) Senors
- Pepperl+Fuchs' NBB Family of Inductive, Flush-Mount Sensors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers