Omega Engineering's UWPH-2-NEMA Wireless pH/Temperature TransmitterOmega’s new UWPH-2-NEMA wireless pH temperature transmitter features a high performance microprocessor based wireless radio transmitter built into a NEMA enclosure. It transmits pH, temperature and signal strength in real-time. The free software that’s including converts your PC into a multi-channel chart recorder or data logger. Works with Omega’s UWTC series receivers for a complete wireless system. Ideal for outdoor or high humidity applications, water treatment, chemical, food processing, waste treatment and disinfecting.
- Macro Sensors' SSIR 937 Series Submersible LVDT Position Sensors
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- American Sensor Technologies' AST4530 PVDF/PTFE Submersible Pressure Transducers
- Sick's W27 MultiPac Photoelectric Proximity Sensor
- Omega Engineering's OM-CP-PR140 Pressure Data Logger
- Bourns' Model AMS22U and Model AMM20B Rotary Position Sensors
- Honeywell's HPS Series High-Pressure Premium Switches
- American Sensor Technologies' AST46DS Explosion-Proof Pressure Transducer With Display
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers