American Sensor Technologies' Explosionproof Pressure Transmitters
+American Sensor Technologies, Inc. enhanced its AST4600 and AST46HA Series of Explosion Proof Pressure Transmitters with new pressure ranges, materials and options. The pressure transmitter upgrades enable AST to better address customer demands and applications in a variety of industries. A review of the new pressure transmitter features includes:
- Extended pressure ranges from 0-2.5 PSI up to 20,000PSI.
- Vented gauge reference allows for low pressure ranges.
- F250C female process ports are available for robust high-pressure process connections.
- Class 1, Div 1, Groups A, B, C, D approvals for the AST46HA make the transmitter suitable for use in acetylene and hydrogen environments.
- Sealed gauge versions are approved for Class 2, Div 1 Groups A,B,C,D for mining applications and installations.
- A failure mode indicator option of the AST64H allows a user to choose an output signal that rails or drops during a fault condition.
- Waspalloy, a new wetted material option, is available for both pressure transmitters in addition to Inconel 718, 17-4 PH & 316 L SS.
For more information, visit http://www.astsensors.com/pressure-sensor-products.php