HMS Industrial Networks' Industrial Communication Goes Wireless
The Anybus Wireless Bridge from HMS is a solution for extending industrial Ethernet networks with wireless communication. The solution makes it possible to connect industrial devices running Profinet, EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP, over a wireless connection. With the Anybus Wireless Bridge, HMS takes industrial Ethernet communication into the wireless age. Just as the name suggests, the product is a wireless bridge between two points in an industrial Ethernet network. It can also be used to connect devices to an existing wireless infrastructure.
Learn more at http://www.anybus.com/products/wireless_bridge.shtml
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver
- Sierra Wireless' AirLink LS300 Intelligent Gateway
- Siemens Industry's Scalance X-200RNA
- Honeywell's OneWireless Network Release 210
- Yokogawa's YHC5150X FieldMate
- Identifying the Right RFID
- CimQuest INGEAR's NET.LOGIX 4.0
- Siemens Industry's Ruggedcom RSG2488 Compact Rack Switch
- Molex's Brad Direct-Link Unmanaged Switches
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers