Lenze's L-Force 8400 Inverter Drives for Motion Control
Lenze Americas launches the 8400 HighLine Inverter Drives, designed for positioning applications. The HighLine model features integrated point-to-point positioning for up to 15 position destinations, and stores the corresponding travel profiles directly in the inverter. The HighLine inverters’ integrated components translate to installation ease, with less cabling and a smaller panel size. Built-in advanced functionality includes linear and S-shaped travel profiles, a touch probe function, and homing selectable from 14 modes. The brake management system reduces wear on service brakes. A 2.5A digital output with integrated spark suppressor directly controls a 24V service brake. Standard features include an integrated brake chopper, switching logic for spring-applied brakes, a plug-in memory module, and CANopen communications on board with baud rate up to 1000kbit/s. Optional plug-in network communication modules are available for Profibus, EtherCAT, Profinet fieldbuses. HighLine can be supplied with a Safe Torque Off (STO) module that complies with IEC 61508, EN/IEC 62061, and SIL3.
- Dover's Mini-Mag Precision Linear Positioning Stages
- Baldor Electric's MST Soft Starter
- Pittman Motors' AB Series Brushless Servo Motors
- Applied Motion Products' PG Series of Planetary Gears
- NovaTorque's Gen2.0 PremiumPlus+ ECPM Motors
- Nexen Group's Harmonic Gearhead
- Nanotec Electronic's Nema 6 and 11 Slotless BLDC Motors
- Crouzet's DCmind Brush Motors
- MicroMo's CXR Series of Brushed Motors
- Maxon Motor's DCX Motors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers