AutomationDirect's Industrial Ethernet Unmanaged Switches
Industrial Ethenet unmanaged switch models feature multiple 10/100BaseT RJ45 Ethernet ports, while several also include an ST type fiber optic connection. There are units with an SC fiber optic connector. Plastic case models are designed for standard temperature range (-10 to +60 °C) while aluminum case models are designed for wider temperature range (-40 to +85 °C). These DINrail-mountable true plug-and-play devices automatically determine and remember devices connected to each port and only route messages through the appropriate ports, increasing speed and bandwidth.
- CimQuest INGEAR's NET.LOGIX 4.0
- Siemens Industry's Ruggedcom RSG2488 Compact Rack Switch
- Molex's Brad Direct-Link Unmanaged Switches
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- RuggedCom RuggedMax 4.3 Firmware
- Yokogawa's RotaMASS 3 Series Adds Modbus Interface
- Schneider Electric Motion USA's Gateway
- Exele Information Systems' Mobile Web App for TopView 6.14
- Turck's Multiprotocol Technology for Distributed I/O
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers