Nanotec Electronic's Nema 6 and 11 Slotless BLDC MotorsNema 6 (16 mm) and 11 (28 mm) slotless BLDC motors offer higher speeds than standard BLDC motors. The inductivity of the motor is very low and the current increases quickly in the windings. In addition, there are no iron losses. In slow operation, the lacking torque tripple has a positive effect. Since the magnetic field is not reinforced on the pole shoes as with standard BLDC motors, there is no cogging torque. The motor also turns evenly at slow speeds.
- Servo2Go.com's Servo-Tek Tach Generators
- Dover's Mini-Mag Precision Linear Positioning Stages
- Baldor Electric's MST Soft Starter
- Pittman Motors' AB Series Brushless Servo Motors
- Applied Motion Products' PG Series of Planetary Gears
- NovaTorque's Gen2.0 PremiumPlus+ ECPM Motors
- Nexen Group's Harmonic Gearhead
- Crouzet's DCmind Brush Motors
- MicroMo's CXR Series of Brushed Motors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers